About Nicoll Curtin
Nicoll Curtin is a specialist IT recruitment consultancy placing contract and permanent IT experts on a contingency basis in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. We work with a portfolio of high profile multinational clients in the banking and finance, commercial and public sectors.
More than just a supplier, we build long term partnerships with our clients, acting as an extension of their team. Our ability to source the best available talent has a significant impact on business performance for our clients, as well as boosting the careers of our candidates.
We motivate our team by providing opportunity and job satisfaction through a well defined career progression plan. Our internal recruitment process is extremely rigorous and our consultants undergo an industry recognized, structured training program. The unique Nicoll Curtin culture, excellent benefits and focus on recognition all contribute to our low rate of staff turnover, and provide our team with the opportunity to progress their careers.
Consultants have extensive professional networks and market knowledge; over two thirds of placements come from our existing database or networks. We adopt a highly rigorous approach to the entire recruitment process to ensure the best fit between client and candidate, only representing candidates we truly believe fulfill the requirements of each role.
We focus on developing long term relationships with both clients and candidates to provide the highest level of customer service. Account managers liaise with clients on a regular basis, and service level agreements are established at the outset. We regularly prepare market insight, salary surveys, hiring trends information, diversity monitoring and other research to ensure client’s are well informed on industry changes.
People perform better if they are engaged, motivated and valued. We make sure our company is a great place to work – we achieved second place in the Sunday Times ‘Best Company to Work for’, awarded the maximum 3 star accreditation. We ask for strong commitment, but offer fantastic rewards in return.
- Nicoll Curtin is a member of the REC, the official industry body that works to set high standards across the industry.
- We have achieved ISO 14001:2004 certification as a result of our implementation of an environmental management plan.
- Our ISO 9001:2008 certification shows our commitment to quality and consistency across all of our operating procedures, and our processes are audited on an ongoing basis as part of the certification.
- We are part of the Buying Solutions Supplier framework, the national procurement partner dedicated to improving value for money and efficiency within the Public Sector.
- Nicoll Curtin won Best IT Recruitment Agency at this year's Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
- Nicoll Curtin featured in the Sunday Times Best Company to Work for table in 2012.
- Nicoll Curtin was runner up in the Best IT Recruitment Agency at 2011 Recruiter Awards for Excellence, awarded 'Highly Commended' status.
- We were placed 58th in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 in 2010.
- We achieved second place in the Sunday Times ‘Best Company to Work for’, awarded the maximum 3 star accreditation.