Opportunities at Nicoll Curtin
We’re an ambitious, growing company with big plans for the future – and that translates into huge opportunities for our team. As a people business, we know that finding and keeping talented people is critical to our success. Our consultants have an excellent reputation with clients and candidates alike, a fact we’re really proud of and work hard to maintain.
We’re always on the lookout for new talent across all disciplines and at all levels. If you are looking to develop your recruitment career and think you’ve got what it takes to succeed at Nicoll Curtin, we’re interested in hearing from you.
What we can offer you
- We are an award winning employer - we won Best IT recruitment agency in The Recruiter Awards this year and were featured in The Best Companies to Work For 2012. We were also listed in the Fast Track 100 in 2010 and awarded highly commended in the Best IT Recruitment Agency in the Recruiter Awards for 2011.
- We invest heavily in training and development - giving you the tools to succeed and progress your career
- Industry leading rewards - from salary to commission, incentives to benefits - we reward and recognise performance throughout the business.
- An inspiring culture - motivating, positive, entrepreneurial, hard working - and fun.
- The opportunity to progress - we’re growing rapidly in the UK and overseas, and we are keen to promote our own people.
- Investment in infrastructure - in the past year, we have invested in cloud computing, a new database, updating our brand, a new website, expanded and refurbished office space and more besides.
- A good supply of roles – a bumper year for new business and growth through our existing clients will continue to ensure we have access to a large pool of roles
- The opportunity to work for Nicoll Curtin’s overseas offices
We have a unique culture at Nicoll Curtin - everyone is driven, positive and collaborative, which makes for an environment conducive to delivering excellent results.
Lawrence Hargreaves, Managing Director - Nicoll Curtin
What can you offer us?
With an enviable reputation, we expect the best from our team. These are the attributes we look for in our people across the business, whatever department or level of seniority.
- Committed and ambitious
- Proactive and results driven
- Dedicated to the highest level of service
- Intelligent and articulate
- Strategic thinker
- Professional, enthusiastic and sociable
- Team player
- Confident and fun
Our people are the life blood of our business, and we will put you through a rigorous interview process to find out if you have the right skills to help our business develop. We want to get to know you, and whether you will fit with our team, culture, clients and candidates.