What’s it like to work here?
This is a sales driven environment just like any other recruitment firm, but it’s also client led, entrepreneurial, collaborative, non-aggressive and fun. Because we take a long term view on client relationships, you won’t be asked to make a placement at any costs, or use unethical means just to win a sale – the bigger picture is just as important as this month’s targets. Our reputation with candidates and clients comes first.
That’s not to say that we don’t demand the best from our people – we do. We expect hard work, dedication and commitment. However, our philosophy is that work should be interesting, exciting, rewarding and enjoyable – and in our experience, this is the way to get the best out of our people.
The drive, passion and talent of the consultants at Nicoll Curtin creates a fantastic working environment.
Graham Hale, Sales Director - Nicoll Curtin
Our social calendar
Recruitment is a work hard, play hard business. Here are some of the social events we put on throughout the year.
- Annual summer picnic. A sports day in a London park with buffet and drinks supplied.
- Pre-Christmas drinks. This is a busy time for us, with many client functions also taking place. We make sure we keep one night free for a get together.
- New Year party. Our big festive occasion, with a different theme every year. In 2011, we headed to Brick Lane for a curry night.
- Annual top billers trip. The ultimate in incentives. Last year was Miami, this year it’s New York!
- Annual Employee Awards night. A black tie event in a high class location, every winner takes away an Oscars style award.
- Quarterly Lunch Club. An extended afternoon lunch as a thank you to people who’ve made a significant contribution in that quarter.
New Year party