Our client, a leading international bank, is looking for a Business Analyst for their Regulatory Change team based in their Singapore office.
- Responsible for providing Business Analysis and Project Management Office support to the various programs and initiatives managed by the Regulatory Enablement team
- Build and maintain integrated working relationships with project/program managers
- Support key initiatives and tooling to enable effective regulatory change management and governance processes
- Put together high caliber decks for programs, steering committees, etc.
- Strong business analysis skills with experience in managing multiple projects/programs from a portfolio perspective
- Exceptional written communication skills required as this role will involve writing memos, position papers, briefing notes
- Versatility and flexibility, ability and willingness to grow with the role will be key