- Sector: Betrieb
- Contact: Joshua Palsamy
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Ref: 45789
The hiring client is an International Company which is a leader in global education services, helping people achieve their international education goals that is technologically driven and operates in more than 50 countries around the world. They're also the world's leading platform with a connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong career aspirations.
They are hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive market revenue and profit objectives across the region through strategic digital campaigns.
Integrated areas of coverage:
- Social & Paid Channels
- Website Conversion
- CRM, Web Analytics and Reporting
- Create, spearhead, and execute online marketing plans to generate paid digital inquiries, employing various methods on platforms such as DoubleClick, META, TikTok, and Google Ads.
- Collaborate with local teams to optimize website user experience and interface, aiming to boost website conversion rates.
- Monitor conversion rates and enhance the website as needed.
- Oversee and organize the creation of pertinent content to bolster online campaigns.
- Develop and agree comprehensive marketing calendars and budgets that successfully support the achievement of student placement goals within agreed time frames.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives, comparing results to established goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Manage budget and resource allocations effectively to deliver business priorities.
- Research, discover, and incorporate new opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of proven experience with End-To-End Integrated Digital Marketing across Paid Media, Social Media, Website, CRM channels
- Regional Experience working with country teams across SEA or APAC to localize campaigns and provide recommendations
- Data and performance driven marketer background
- Experience in Lead Generation/e-Commerce industries, or hospitality, Travel, FMCG industries is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills in English