E-Commerce Smart Trade IT Support
London, England - Hybrid working
Salary can go up to £140 000
We are looking for the E-Commerce Smart Trade IT Support, for a financial services company based in London for a full-time role. Also, the role offers a hybrid way of working.
If you have 5 years of experience in e-commerce systems, preferably in a Smart Trade environment and good working knowledge of trade processing, trade types, and experience with database management systems, then this is an amazing opportunity for you!
- Provide technical support for the e-commerce Smart Trade platform, addressing issues and resolving problems reported by users.
- Troubleshoot, test, and collaborate with the vendor to implement new features and capabilities on the e-commerce platform.
- Execute system maintenance duties (monitoring system performance, identifying bottlenecks, and collaborating with the vendor to implement strategies for optimizing performance.
- Perform routine system audits to verify data integrity, security measures, and compliance with industry standards.
- Experience with Smart Trade concepts and technologies
- Good working knowledge of trade processing, trade types, and straight-through processing.
- Experience with database management systems
We are waiting for your application, and you can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org