The client is a global software powerhouse that empowers creativity and innovation through its cutting-edge applications which have become industry standards in the creative space. With a rich history of enabling professionals and amateurs alike to bring their ideas to life, their versatile tools and cloud services continue to shape the creative landscape, making it an essential investment for those seeking to capitalize on the digital content revolution.
The company is seeking for an Employee Relations Consultant to foster a positive and productive workplace by providing expert guidance on employee interactions, conflict resolution, and company policies, ensuring a harmonious and supportive environment for all staff members.
- This is a Contract Position for 1-year.
- This is a Maternity Cover position.
- Offer guidance to managers and employees regarding performance management.
- Provide expertise in matters concerning disciplinary actions and involuntary separations.
- Counsel managers on individual employee issues such as returning from extended leaves of absence, reintegration plans, and overall well-being.
- Assist HRBPs and business units in approaching reorganizations from an Employee Resource standpoint.
- Facilitate resolution of conflicts among team members.
- Take charge of consulting with employees as needed, particularly in instances involving changes to terms and conditions of employment.
- Collaborate closely with the Employment Legal department, Centers of Expertise (CoEs), and HRBPs, delivering comprehensive consultation on employee relations and employment law matters.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of pertinent experience directly collaborating with mid-management and first-line managers.
- Thorough understanding of HR concepts, along with a strong grasp of local/regional employment laws and regulatory requirements. Proficiency in applying these principles in alignment with company values.
- Expertise in utilizing principles, frameworks, tools, and solutions to enhance organizational and leadership effectiveness. This encompasses areas such as organizational design, workforce planning, change leadership, fostering high-performing teams, and providing coaching.
- Proven track record in offering guidance for the implementation of reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, individual involuntary terminations, performance management, and conducting investigations.
- Inclination towards data-driven decision-making to inform strategies and drive proactive actions.
- Demonstrated competency in effectively managing conflicts and finding constructive resolutions.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a commitment to comprehensive documentation and thorough analysis of ER issues. Proficiency in maintaining order in case management, tracking, and a keen eye for details.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in problem-solving, decision-making, and involving key stakeholders at appropriate junctures.
- Established ability to foster relationships and partnerships both internally and externally across all organizational levels, showcasing strong leadership skills and the capacity to influence change management initiatives.
- Unwavering integrity and excellent decision-making acumen, coupled with a sense of urgency in addressing matters.
- Display of discerning critical thinking skills and the capability to apply existing or innovative solutions.
- Experience working within matrixed and geographically dispersed teams.
- Clearly demonstrated proficiency in leadership within a global, matrixed organizational structure.
- Outstanding verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation aptitude.
- Desired: Familiarity with the High Tech/Digital Transformation landscape is advantageous.