We are looking for an End User Computing Engineer for one of our clients who is a leading Hedge Fund in New York.
As End User Computing Engineer you will focus on expanding the firm’s automation toolsets for maintaining and supporting their Windows desktop infrastructure and remote access technologies.
If you have the below skills then please get in touch!
- Experience needed 3 - 12 years of experience
- You should have a solid understanding of Windows desktop and server operating systems and the Microsoft application ecosystem is recommended
- Familiarity with tools such as Microsoft SCCM for application delivery and proficiency in PowerShell, Python or similar language is an asset.
- Experience with Citrix, VMWare, AWS / Azure is beneficial.
- Interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Expanding the firm’s automation toolsets
- Deploying new applications and technologies to the Windows desktop environment
- Modernizing, troubleshooting, and maintaining the firm’s mobile delivery mechanisms
- Higher level troubleshooting for the Windows desktop operating system and other technologies.
- Flexible remote working in a hybrid model.
- Market leading 401k, healthcare packages, dental, eyecare etc.
- Outstanding bonuses that will far outweigh most other firms in NY.
- Base salaries from $125,000-$200,000 per annum.
To find out more please apply or email me for further details and check our website!