New Senior Cyber Security Engineer role
Global Financial Services client
I am hiring for a global financial services client of mine looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to join the team.
This role is an important new hire and will form part of the enterprise security team.
This is an exciting time to join this team you will be offered great career progression as well as a supportive and collaborative working environment.
This role will cover SSO, API Gateway Security as well as MFA Work. This is for the several hundred applications this global FS business use.
Experience needed in:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Science
- Five years IT experience.
- Different operating systems, including Windows and Linux.
- TCP/IP and a solid grasp of network infrastructure.
- Supporting web services authentication standards
- Familiarity with Active Directory.
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment.
I have built cyber security teams for several global clients for over 10years.