We are looking for Process Transformation Lead, for one of our clients, multinational universal bank, based in London. The role is permanent, with 2 days in the office!
You will work on supporting execution of multi-year, large scale transformation programmes with having the goal to identify process automation opportunities and design clear, effective operating models that ultimately improve the completeness, accuracy and timelines of data available for decision making.
If you have experience with Basel I, II, III, IV and with Market risk / Credit risk, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, the Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards
- Identify innovative, value added solutions by eliminating inefficiencies
- Engage with senior stakeholders across Technology, Front Office, Operations and Line Functions
- Work on initial allocation of long term projects that include The Strategic Implementation Plan (SIP) Programme
- To engage with Process Owners across all strategic Data Domains to oversee the delivery plan to annually review process documentation
- Business Analysis Qualification or equivalent
- Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
- Knowledge of Project Lifecycle methods (e.g. Software Development Lifecycle, Agile) and understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management
- Experience with Basel I, II, III of IV
- Senior stakeholder management
If you are interested in this role, apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org