A global investment banking client is looking to hire a Product Control Analytical Professional on a 1-year contract.
- Ensuring complete, accurate and timely P&L and Balance Sheets by reconciling daily Front Office produced US GAAP P&L to the Firm’s Books & Records and executing on the Daily, Monthly and Quarterly analytical aspects of Product Control's primary role as the financial guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities.
- Front office P&L reconciliation to Books & Records
- Act as the primary Front-To-Back PC relationship managers
- Perform analytical reviews of the Trading P&L and Balance Sheets
- Valuation Governance and Accounting Consultation
- Perform analytical reviews of New Business P&L and trade bookings
- Understand significant P&L items including Production Issues, Red Flags, Significant & Aged Adjustments, Exceptions breaching pre-determined thresholds, Unauthorized Trading and Cancel and Correct Escalation.
- Understand the handoff processes received from Independent Price verification team to ensure independent price verification and other valuation matters are taken into consideration
- Fixed income business for APAC business
- Working closely with offshore production team as well as monitor and understand their metric
- Review and approve Pre-Trades request
- 10 years of experience within Financial industry
- Good understanding of financial products and core Product Control processes
- Must be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Require highly developed analytic, interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to develop relationships with their key clients and to understand and address their issues.
- Python knowledge would be an added advantage