Product / Project Manager - Global Legal, Compliance, HR and Internal Audit
Full time Role
London / Hybrid
£80K - £100K
I am working with a global financial services company for a PM / Product Manager to be responsible for defining the strategic solutions across Legal, Compliance, HR and Internal Audit.
The ideal candidate will ideally need experience supporting legal and/or compliance departments with their technology strategy across banking /investment banking.
- Manage global technology solutions set for all of their Legal, Compliance, AML, HR and Internal Audit teams
- Work with the Legal and Compliance departments to ensure that their technology solutions support addressing evolving regulatory developments
- Ensure operational integrity and optimal business use of all third-party technologies used by the Legal and Compliance teams
- Identify emerging trends in tools to better align technical solutions with needs
- Work with complementary teams – including HR, and our CORE technology team – to integrate and optimise data and process flows where appropriate
- Give thoughtful feedback to business partners and IT counterparts to improve services before problems happen through analysis of support provided
- Coordinate closely with the IT Security team for those security features required across all platforms of responsibility
- Produce measures and KPIs on system performance, efficiency, cost-effectiveness and availability
- Experience supporting legal and/or compliance departments with their technology strategy
- Experience with larger scale platforms such as ERP systems
- Readiness to engage to interpret and apply laws, compliance regulations and policies
- Ability to manage time effectively and set priorities appropriately in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to persuade, encourage, motivate, and read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines, cultures, and locations
- Demonstrate ability to synthesise large volumes of information and present it in a manner that is appropriate for differing audiences, ranging from global executive committee to technical teams
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration.