Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Project management in the area of IT security (data loss prevention, data security and data protection)
- Responsible for the planning, realization and implementation of projects at the customer
- Design of the business processes and the IT architecture together with the specialists from the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Acting at the interface between business and IT
- Communication and coordination with stakeholders (project marketing)
Profile / Skills:
- (Business) computer science degree at HF/FH level, Federal Dipl.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- Interest in the topics of IT security and data protection
- Knowledge of development processes and/or infrastructure processes
- Customer-oriented, motivated and independently working personality with a confident demeanor
- High resilience
- Confident German and English, both written and spoken. French an advantage
- PL certification is a plus (Project Manager IPMA or similar)
Our client offers you:
- You work for a varied client portfolio with many well-known names
- Your work is visible throughout Switzerland and is business-critical for our customers
- With us you work with a young, ambitious and interdisciplinary team and you can make a difference
- We live flat hierarchical structures and an appreciative, collegial interaction with each other
- You will have the opportunity to work regularly in the home office.