Are you passionate requirements engineer looking for the next challenge?
BPMN, UML, ArchiMate and User Stories are no foreign words for you?
Do you like to work with cross-functional teams on challenging business problems? and to develop the corresponding specifications? Then we should get to know each other!
Together with you we want to bring our requirements engineering to the next level.
What you can expect:
- Ensure the interface between the business departments and the software development for the support as well as the new and further development of software solutions.
- Recognize the priorities of the stakeholder, which requirements are mandatory to implement, which are dispensable.
- Recognition and coordination of dependencies between different requirements
- Define acceptance criteria and create test plans
- Contact person for the Software Engineers and UI/UX Designers
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies or vocational training in business or IT direction
- Several years of experience as a business analyst and/or requirements engineer in challenging software projects
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Xray and Enterprise Architect
- Advanced training in one or more of the following areas: Information Systems, Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering, Test Management.
- Ability to understand complex issues and present them in an understandable way
- Knowledge of employee benefits and social insurance is an advantage.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, Go Lang, etc. is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
What we offer you:
- Versatile and independent work in an interesting, dynamic environment
- A great deal of creative freedom and a high degree of personal responsibility
- We live a "you" culture characterized by respect and appreciation
- Progressive framework conditions (modern working time regulations with the possibility of home office and flexitime, 41-hour work week, 5 weeks of vacation, free parking or public transport credit, ergonomic workplace, fair compensation).