- Scrum certificate / at least 2 years using Scrum
- Over 6 years project management exp
- Project Manager / Scrum Master
As a Project Manager / Scrum Master you will ensure the teams following the principles of Scrum. Your key responsibilities will include:
Service to the Team:
- Coaching the team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Help team to create high-value increment that meets the definition of Done
- Removing impediments to the team’s progress
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
Service to the Product Owner:
- Helping find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Helping establish empirical product planning for a complex environment
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
Service to the Organization:
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Planning and advising Scrum implementations within the organization;
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work; and,
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant disciplines; or equivalent.
- Over 6 years’ post qualification Information Technology (IT) related experience.
- Have 2 years’ experience with agile development using Scrum
- Sound experience in Lean-agile software and systems development at scale.
- Able to track and report progress to management with Agile Management tools and methodology