We're looking for a driven Senior UI/UX Designer to join a multi-functional, collaborative, and innovative team of 10+ Software Engineers focusing on the realization of modern web apps and e-banking applications, ready to apply their skills in tackling enterprise-level problems on financial software.
In this role, you will advocate for user-centered design principles, accessibility, and standardized design patterns. Prior experience working within a technical environment is a key requirement. To be successful in this role, you must be able to abstract complex topics and map those abstractions into clean, focused, user-friendly, and delightful interfaces.
If you’re excited by the idea of being challenged, doing your best work, and having a real impact, then this design position is for you.
- Shape the visual design of the end-to-end experience of our products.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users.
- Communicate solutions visually through sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity comps, and prototypes.
- Design flows and experiences that simplify and distil down complex actions into usable interfaces.
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and define visual systems.
- Help increase the quality bar of our experience and contribute to our design system.
- Lead a partnership with product managers, engineers, and product experience to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
Must Have Skills:
- 4+ years designing user interfaces for the web.
- Portfolio demonstrating an eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Used to working both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing UI products from conception to completion.
- Ability to clearly communicate design decisions to a wide audience, with empathy and openness to conflicting opinions.
- Highly skilled in Figma, or other design tools.
Nice to have skills:
- Design Systems experience.
- A background working with complex systems and data products, with a proven track record of simplifying to make the complex feel effortless to the end user.
- Familiarity with accessibility.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and modern web development experience.