Search Engine Optimization SpecialistNicoll Curtin Singapore, Singapore (Hybrid)
The hiring company is a Global American Software Giant which is a powerhouse in the digital media and software industry, known for its innovative products and cutting-edge technologies.
THIS IS A 1 YEAR CONTRACT POSITION SUBJECT TO EXTENSION OR EVEN CONVERSION SHOULD YOU DO WELL.
The Team is looking for an SEO specialist to drive brand.com strategy to optimize performance to drive target KPIs across APAC. The role is focused on their most popular suite of products.
- Manage SEO program strategy, set targets and KPIs to maximize search performance.
- Monitor SEO targeted websites, analyze traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition metrics.
- Produce targeted content that is relevant and localized to the markets while remaining aligned with the global strategy.
- Develop page level SEO recommendations for online store and brand.com site.
- Provide SEO support for current Web Projects - this includes product launches, page refresh/migration, site redesign and roll outs.
- Work closely with SEM Team to monitor customer and search behavior to make recommendations.
- Monitor competitors and keyword rankings (ad hoc competitive analysis)
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO with enterprise level campaigns and solid track record of results.
- Experience optimizing content for local search engines such as Naver Search and its web properties (Influencer, Post, Blog, etc).
- A love of data and attention to detail - highly organized and analytical.
- Expertise with Web Analytics (Adobe Analytics is a plus) and proven ability to spot actionable insights/patterns in data.
- Experience using SEO tools (Ahrefs, NSA, GSC, Brightedge, etc)
- Knowledgeable about structured data markups and video SEO
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in an Asian language is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and collaboratively.