We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Performance Software Engineer on behalf of a large Zurich-based Financial Institution.
If you are a German-speaking Senior Performance Software Engineer with hands-on experience in planning and executing load and performance testing and with previous exposure to Synthetic Monitoring and Code Monitoring (ideally with Dynatrace, Grafana, and OpenTelemetry) this could be your opportunity to join an international Zurich-based Private Banking Institution for a long contract.
You will be a member of a mixed team with Junior, Middle, and Senior Software Developers currently involved in the development of an ambitious Automation Platform that will enable Software Developers to test the code performance autonomously.
- Great communication skills in German (C2 to B2)
- Experience in planning and executing Load & Performance Testing
- Exposure to Dynatrace, Grafana, OpenTelemetry or similar tools
- Experience in solving performance problems and optimizing performance in general
- Knowledge of test tools (Selenium, SoapUI, jmeter)
- Experience in carrying out automated and manual testing in JAVA or .NET Environments
- Previous exposure to synthetic monitoring
The role offers a 15-months contract with great chances of renewal and a daily fee that spans between 800 and 900 CHF per day.
For more information on this (or others) Software Engineering related job, please send me your CV to email@example.com, or feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn for further information!