We are looking for a Solutions Architect! The team is now working on transferring data from one system to another, for upgrading the version of the services, replacing services with new products, or transitioning services to existing Cloud platforms.
- Gain an understanding of the existing file sharing systems in the Bank
- Generate high-level plans to address relocation of services
- Ensure compliance with Bank standards
- Identify & manage technology risk
- Understand and apply the Bank's architecture principles
- Present Solution Architectures to Bank's internal architecture teams and gain approval
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders to manage successful solution implementation
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a Solution Architect role holding responsibly for the entire Solution Architecture.
- Proven solution design including Linux Server OS, Networks, Data Security & Protection
- Strong documentation skills are mandatory. Should have demonstrated capability to author technical documentation, create diagrams etc. This role requires a substantial amount of communication, and quality documentation is essential.
- Communication Skills: Comfortable presenting to other teams of experts in the Bank, Collaborating with 3rd party vendors and suppliers, Self-starter, capable of working without direction
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus