We are looking for a Squad Leader and Chapter Leader for a permanent roles, for our client who is a multinational financial services corporation in Ireland.
Roles are located in Dublin and Galway, but they are flexible and they require going to the office only a few times a month!
As a Squad Leader, you blend investment management and technical expertise with a passion for delivering results. You are the end-to-end gatekeeper of the squad mission, strategy, and tactical execution associated with delivering on strategic priorities.
As a Chapter Leader, you will be responsible for leading the development of high performance, responsive user interfaces and innovative, scalable, and resilient solutions.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology-related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and driving agile practices in teams with Jira and Jira Align experience
- Experience leading, coaching, mentoring, and developing people and teams
- Experience identifying and acquiring talent needs and resource planning and talent allocation across large organizations
- Strong analysis skills, with a proven track record of delivery of complex technology projects
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills. You are a strong contributor with a collaborative work style
- Ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships with business partners and technology
- Comfortable with having trade-off conversations with business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical team members across the organization
- Experience in defining clear and concise requirements and providing support for portfolio construction/management, trading, and/or research applications
- Financial services experience preferred but not required
The Skills You Bring
- You are an inspirational people leader, capable of developing others to accelerate their journey to mastery
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with which you build and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels of the organization
- Have a continuous improvement mentality and encourage an Agile way of working
- You optimally develop and proactively share your knowledge and perspectives and build the same expectation within your chapter
- You are intellectually curious and model a culture of continuous learning, mentoring, and coaching
- You take a data-focused approach to decision making, in day-to-day leadership and strategic tradeoff analyses
- Champion practices and capability development across the chapter
We are waiting for your application, and you can email me directly at: email@example.com