Technical Program Manager
12 Month Contract
Dublin / Hybird
€700- €800 / Day
I am working with a leading payments company for a Technical Program Manager on a 12 month contract based in the heart of Dublin.
The ideal candidate will need to have programme management experience as well as the ability to lead teams and communicate effectively.
- Plan, execute, and deliver projects from inception to completion related to a known technology, product, or program
- Describes and maintains the integrated plan that accounts for internal/external dependencies, differing delivery approaches, numerous constraints, and contingency for unplanned delays
- Proactively manage the end-to-end delivery of engineering work through the organisation and all dependent organizations, reporting out progress, ensuring dependencies are covered, overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking issues leading to a successful delivery. Accelerates progress by driving crisp, timely decisions
- Optimizes previously defined approaches for a team or limited area. Can demonstrate improvements using data
- Programme management experience
- Financial transaction experience
- 5+ Years experience within programme management
- Has experience in and understands industry technologies. Understands their program, product, or Technology domain. Sufficient depth/credibility to be effective with teams they work with. Can competently represent teams services to stakeholders and other teams. May need to bring developers or SMEs to meetings to talk details
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration.