Nicoll Curtin’s contracts are flexible to cover IT contractors under their own Limited company or an Umbrella company. Once your assignment terms have been drawn up, we will email your contract for electronic signature. All you have to do is open the document and sign on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
We try our best to reduce environmental waste. However, if you need a hard copy of your contract sent to your address, just give us a call and we will arrange posting.
For a guide to IR35 regulations please click here
New to contracting? click here for a guide to the benefits and disadvantages to setting up your limited company or operating under an umbrella.
Please click here for a breakdown of the new proposed tax relief legislation on travel and subsistence
Our minimum pre-employment screening compliance consists of:
- Passport/right to work check
- Certificate of Incorporation
- VAT Certificate
- Professional Indemnity insurance (minimum coverage of £1 million p.a.)
- 2 references
Compliance varies depending on end client, please contact the compliance team for extra details.
Click here for a brief overview of how the on boarding process is changing and a few tips on how to stay ahead of the game.
There are new HRMC reporting requirements for intermediaries click here to find out more
Nicoll Curtin is committed to providing the best service possible to our contractors. The most important aspect of our service for contractors is undoubtedly getting paid on time! We want to make sure that all of our contractors get paid promptly, with no hassle or delays. So help us to help you by following the below process:
- Timesheets must always be completed unless your consultant has advised you otherwise
- They need to be authorised by your line manager or another authorising signatory
- Submit your timesheets on a weekly basis by sending them to email@example.com, copying in your consultant