3 open roles. Specialising in the following areas;
Finance & Compliance
- Building strong, effective relationships with both the business, technology, quant and strat teams, across global offices.
- Collaborating with front and back office stakeholders to gather requirements, solve business problems by proposing relevant, innovative solutions.
- Working with development and other BAs to deliver technology deliverables applying agile development methodologies.
- Delivering functional consistency across the various sub-deliveries by influencing technology architecture and design decisions.
- Translating and documenting business requirements.
- Working across asset classes Equities, FX, Rates, Credit and Commodities (both structured and flow).
- Ensure coordination between the internal teams to deliver Data and Analytics components
- Understand requirements and translate into quality technology solutions
- Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders
- Ensure requirements are delivered across all systems involved
- Take ownership of technology deliveries from high level requirement through development, testing and deployment
- Translate solutions into detailed, unambiguous, business and functional requirements
- Provide on-going support to the technology teams as required e.g. authoring / reviewing test cases, closing out open issues / questions, managing change request process etc.
- Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Work closely with business sponsors, project and programme managers to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged and expectations managed
- Delivery focused, committing to specific tasks and ensuring these and the overall projects deadlines are met
- Strong derivatives knowledge across asset classes (at least one in-depth, preferably equities) encompassing pricing, risk analytics and trade life cycle
- Understanding of front to back processes including STP, booking models, Corp. Actions
- Ability to manage own stream and working group
- Experience in FO and BO systems with regard to Data (Statics and Market Data) and Analytics
- Ability and experience to take ownership of business requirements and manage them through to delivery.
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation
- Agile methodology experience
- Ability to work proactively, independently and display strong initiative
- Proven ability to work across business streams, exposure to front to back system implementations
- Technical background would be beneficial, understanding of (ideally functional) programming a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
- Displays personal authority, integrity and ethics. Multicultural awareness.