Our client is looking for a Data Licensing Specialist in Singapore for their Data Account Management team within the Benchmark Administration business. This is an additional headcount due to the influx of customer demand for benchmark products, and you'll expect to support the team in Benchmark licensing and Account Management responsibilities.
- Provide 1st level support for all Benchmark data inquiries including licensing, routine client profile management and administration related to mergers & acquisitions, changes in billing instructions, contact changes, etc.
- Support the Global Account Mgmt. team in processing any Benchmark data requests and licensing agreements.
- Liaise with finance and accounting to help solve any customer invoice disputes related to Benchmark reporting.
- Gather and provide feedback on Benchmark licensing use cases, policies and pricing.
- Aid the regional Data Licensing Manager, onboarding and account maintenance of new customer requests.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and data cleanup.
What our client is looking for:
- At least one year of experience in an account management or customer service role within the financial industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Additional proficiency in Salesforce and Service Cloud preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, highly responsive, and client-oriented with strong commitment to client service while performing with quality and attention to detail