- Reconciles financial discrepancies in the General Ledger to ensure all are accurate and is in accordance with the Accounting Standards.
- Responsible in managing the client’s monthly and annual closing processes; and be able to assist in the consolidation of the Statement of Account.
- To ensure project’s costing report, staff claims and month-end inter-company billings are prepared and reviewed.
- Degree Holders in Accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years working experience in similar industries.
- Hands-on experience in full set of accounts and good understanding of Financial Reporting Standards.
- CPA Certification
- Experience in Accounting/Consulting Firms is an added advantage
If you think you are what we’re looking for, send your most updated CV to Charm – firstname.lastname@example.org