My client is a global consultancy. They are looking for an AEM Architect and a AEM Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will be a hybrid of working remotely and also working in their London office.
There are multiple roles from AEM Manager to AEM Developer so if you have strong experience within the AEM world please do apply and all candidates will be contacted.
· You will have an understanding on AEM, Adobe Target, AEP, Campaign and other Adobe Technologies
· You'll also have require good knowledge around DTM/Launch/Tealium/Ensighten and marketing pixels
· Run and manage the AEM team in the UK or abroad
· You will be expected to be well versed in presales, solution, estimation for solutions and delivery involving Adobe products.
· Provide strong architectural skills in the Adobe Cloud / Adobe Experience Manager.
· The successful candidate requires expertise in the following languages and technologies:
· HTML, HTML5
· WCM, services-based architecture, REST, Web analytics, content targeting
· Problem solving skills
· Extensive experience with Content management and marketing technology tools including AEM Sites