Our client, is currently looking for a seasoned professional for their Agency Operations, Global Business Marketing based in Singapore.
You will be the point person for APAC and will be building, managing and optimizing the GBM Marketing Supplier Program (MSP), codifying best practices and guidance, and running point for supplier management including onboarding, contracting, privacy & data compliance, and training.
You will be reporting into the Head of Agency Operations who is based out of San Francisco, California and is part of the broader GBM Marketing Governance & Operations team.
- Partner with GBM cross-functional teams, Source to Pay, FP&A, legal, and compliance to execute on outsourcing and supplier management through the GBM MSP
- Provide GBM teams with access to and information on participating GBM Marketing Supplier Program (MSP) agencies
- Assist with maintaining and evolving the APAC MSP roster to meet GBM’s resourcing needs and strategic objectives
- Onboard and manage approved MSP suppliers, including contracts, training, performance reviews and financial reporting
- Work closely with Source to Pay to assess supplier category strategies, segmentation, taxonomy, reinvestment opportunities and growth strategies
- Codify best practices and guidance for evaluating, selecting, briefing and working with approved MSP suppliers
- Support Agency Operations with initiatives like our bi-annual report, diversity dashboards, spend reporting, performance reviews, training program
- Assist with MSP related tooling, as well as training program approach, strategy and process
- Drive awareness of Agency Operations, the MSP and participating suppliers
- Collaborate with GBM Marketing Governance & Operations to launch org-wide process and ways of working, partnering with the Project Management Office, Content Ops and Terminology
What our client is looking for:
- At least 8 years of relevant or related working experience in creative operations or within the advertising industry
- Experience managing suppliers, including budgets and resource models
- Experience fostering seamless, cross-functional working relationships in a medium to large global organization. Client-service minded.
- Strong understanding of marketing business and staffing models
- Experience with project management, showing a track record of resourcing projects in scope, on-time, and within budget
- Experience owning and managing operational work streams with quantitative benchmarks and results
- Track record of operating independently, driving projects forward, demonstrating creative problem-solving, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data analytics and reporting (highly preferred)