My client, a multinational private bank located in Zurich is currently looking for a highly technical IT Project Manager on contract to manage the deliverables within their wealth management sector.
As an IT Project Manager with strong agile experience you will be managing the deliverables and integration of various projects, be a single point of contact for all projects impacting digital delivery and plan, coordinate and integrate deliverables between agile and waterfall projects.
Ideally you have:
- 5+ years of experience in leading IT programs/projects
- Private banking background and knowledge of client advisory processes
- In-depth understanding of project management methodologies including hands-on experience with agile methodologies
- Very strong computer science fundamentals (preferable with experience in IT architecture design)
- SCRUM master certificate and experience will be a huge plus
- Portfolio risk management experience
- Fluency in German and English
The bank is a fast paced, exciting environment needing a team player, who enjoys working with and dealing with other cultures and has strong analytical thinking.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you would like more information, please send your CV to Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call in to +41 44 578 5321.