We are currently looking for an Associate Accountant for one of our Multi National Financial organisations based in Dublin, Ireland.
This is a global Financial institution who provide a very attractive pension scheme, remote working, internal growth and also voted one of the best places to work in Ireland..
- Ownership of legal entity accounting responsibilities including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory returns and monitoring of compliance deliverables
- Assist with the preparation of tax returns (corporation tax provisions and VAT filings)
- Preparation of business unit monthly finance reports and collaboration with business partners to ensure accurate reporting
- Participate in the annual audit process including preparation of annual audited financial statements and providing requested external audit support
- Experience with, or demonstrated ability to learn, complex financial systems and multi-dimensional reporting tools (e.g., Oracle, Essbase, OBI, Power BI)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and various groups
- Knowledge of accounting standards including IFRS and US GAAP
- Detail-oriented with proven understanding of business and financial concepts and accounting
Please apply today with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consideration