Associate Director - Cyber Forensic - Hong Kong
Pursue a Career with Impact
My client is on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.
We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential and equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Financial Advisory (FA) practice provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
The Cyber Forensic Services assist organizations with investigation of cyber incidents that are likely to result in litigation and/or regulatory scrutiny. This includes malware outbreaks, ransomware, phishing attacks, malicious insider threats, network intrusions, business email compromises, data breaches, intellectual property theft and data ex-filtration cyber investigations.
We are looking for an Associate Director to oversee our Cyber Forensic team and work directly with the Cyber Forensic leadership. You’ll work closely with senior Financial Advisory leadership and our technical experts to research and innovate cutting-edge solutions to address our clients’ most complex problems.
As part of a new and rapidly growing area of the firm, you’ll be expected to influence and shape the strategic development of the team. You will be the subject matter expert leading multiple, complex projects and proposals, whilst developing innovative thought leadership. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the Business and also help recruit the best people, coach and support them, whilst driving activity such as proposition development and marketing.
Work you'll do
- Work closely with clients and other project stakeholders to understand and develop their requirements to solve complex problems experienced in their organizations.
- Manage and develop cyber forensic solution tailored to minimise the response time across various cyber-attacks through automation of mission critical tasks using scripting languages like PowerShell, Python, Perl, R, Java, and more.
- Oversee the development of our analytics framework to collect and ingest logs to identify vulnerabilities through machine learning and RPA.
- Engage in pre-sales, business development, delivery, and marketing for Cyber forensic solutions.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in an environment within a global, matrixed, and often virtual organization with a fast-paced, results-oriented culture.
- Manage risk through the course of an engagement and solution development process.
- Manage and work effectively in diverse teams, helping to foster an inclusive culture where people are recognized for their contribution.
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information technology or similar domain
- Minimum eight years of experience in data analytics and system/software development
- Proficient in PowerShell, SQL, Python, ELK, VBA, Java, C#, .Net
- Experience in robotic processing automation (RPA), machine learning and block-chain.
- Knowledge of intrusion detection systems and how they detect host and network intrusion.
- Experience in complex post incident cyber investigations using technics like network forensic, log analysis, timeline analysis and host-based forensics.
- Experience of cyber investigation across various platforms and operating systems – Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- GIAC certification will be an advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
The company delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Contact Nish Indraneru for further information:
0207 397 0199
+1 646 905 0425