BIG DATA DEVOPS ENGINEER
(HADOOP, HORTONWORKS, CI/CD, ANSIBLE, PUPPET)
BANKING BIG DATA JOB IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
A respected international tier-1 banking client of mine is seeking a Big Data DevOps Engineer for a job opportunity in Zurich.
This bank has always been at the forefront of technology advancements and development of banking applications, and they currently need a Big Data DevOps Engineer. As the Big Data DevOps Engineer in Zurich, you will be a part of a team responsible for advanced analytics, building models and algorithms. You will be focused on engineering the core Big Data Platform
- Strong experience in DevOps practices such as building automation pipelines, CI/CD using Ansible
- Skilled in Hadoop platform administration
- Experience in creating clustered solutions and administrating these
- Some experience with Linux System administration
- Experience in building Data Pipelines using tools such as AWS EMR/Yarn/Spark/Kinesis/HBase
- Hands-on experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Puppet
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have: System Security or Network Security experience
This is for a contract job with an initial duration from 1st May 2019 until 31st December 2019.
To apply for this Big Data DevOps Engineer job within banking in Zurich, please forward your CV to email@example.com.