Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with project managers for planning BA and supporting tasks, as well as resourcing and timelines.
- Conduct BRD/Requirement workshops for the requirement gathering phase alongside COO business teams.
- Document requirements in a clear, unambiguous manner. Ensure they are understood by all parties and sign off is achieved in accordance to project milestones.
- Propose relevant solutions and alternatives to meet business needs. Translate into clear, automated and globally standardized future state models
- Create functional and design specifications, ensuring all stakeholders, globally, are in agreement and provide sign off
- Ensure development and testing teams understand the requirements and future state processes and that they are fully engaged early on in the project.
- Provide on-going support to the technology and testing teams as required e.g. reviewing of test cases, close out open issues/questions.
- Identify risks and issues early. Communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner. Propose and plan mitigating steps.
- Assist the business with UAT, including communications, planning, preparation and test cases
- Go Live Support and Post Production Issue Tracking and Support to PSS/L3 teams
- Manage stakeholders across business, COO product and ITO teams.
- Manage change control and ensure all new requirements are carefully reviewed and raised to stakeholders immediately if there are impacts to project cost and schedule.
Qualification & Skills
- At least 3-5 years with relevant business analysis experience in financial institutions.
- End-to-end system development life cycle experience from requirements and process mapping, design, build, test, implementation to post production support
- Prior Functional Specification Documentation experience as the selected candidate would be responsible for creation of FSD in response to the initial Business requirement.
- Proficient in MS-Office suite and hands on experience of any process modeling tool
- Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management, conflict management, negotiation
- Effective and persuasive communication both verbal and written
- Experience with core project tracking tools like
- Strong technology background with proven experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and to tight timelines
- Comfortable in a front office and sales environment
- Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with senior stakeholders, with an excellent standard of English (written and spoken)
- Preferred experience with technology tools such as Oracle Toad SQL/PL, Unix, VBA, SharePoint, JIRA