Business Analyst for Risk Department
This is a newly released position. Please check the qualifications carefully before applying.
Any questions can be answered by the contact person mentioned below.
To address a variety of current climate-related risks within a large bank located in Zurich. This exciting new opportunity is at the epicentre of a new and exciting area of risk analysis and which will have an important impact on my client’s overall business strategy.
Are you interested in stepping into a new and exciting area of Investment Banking and Private Banking? Do you have previous credit risk experience? Are you experienced in business analysis, data analysis or risk management?
- Support the data analysis of banking portfolios
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Perform scenario analysis on business portfolios
- Create business requirement documents for scenario analysis and data reports
- Identify and assess climate risks affecting the bank
- 5 + years of relevant work experience
- Experienced in Credit Risk
- Knowledgeable in data management or data analysis
- Excel and VBA
- Banking background
This is a unique opportunity within a large bank in Zurich that will expose you to a wide range of risk related subjects. If you possess the relevant skills, then apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you have any question you wish to be addressed then please contact Sam Jeremy at: Sam.Jeremy@nicollcurtin.com