Do you have regulatory experience within both IT Project Management and Business Analysis? Are you looking for a new contract position in Zurich? Do you like to drive regulatory projects forward?
My client, a multinational bank located in Zurich is currently looking for a hybrid project manager/business analyst on contract to manage their regulatory risk project.
The team in Zurich is looking for a candidate with previous risk experience in the banking industry where experience with risk modelling and stress testing would be a huge advantage.
Your focus will be on a regulatory project where the team is primarily responsible for gathering detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
What must you bring?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a risk control or related environment, specifically market or credit risk
- Extensive knowledge of risk methodology and quantitative analysis
- IT Project Management experience with business analyst know-how
- A degree in STEM disciplines, banking and finance, or relevant work experience is an advantage
- Stress Testing and Risk Modelling experience is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and you would like more information, please send your CV to Joshua.email@example.com or alternatively call directly at +41 44 578 5321.