Business Analyst, Agile
S$300 - S$400 per annum + Health insurance
- At least 5 years of experience as a business analyst in a financial institution
- Expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Design Thinking
- Experience in creating simple database, tooling to facilitate mockup demo
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (user stories, tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Good knowledge of Application Development, Maintenance, Production and Support practices.
- General knowledge of IT Governance processes and frameworks such as COBIT or ITIL.
- Experience in implementing IT Asset Management and Document Management Tool (e.g. SharePoint)
- Strong ability to understand the stakes and benefits of an IT-APM initiative
- Understanding of Application and Technical Architecture challenges and dependencies
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and development teams
- Ability to collaborate with various teams in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment (France, Luxembourg, Singapore, Switzerland, India)
- Capacity to communicate with Management in a deliverable-oriented mindset
- Understanding of financial topics, basic knowledge of management accounting is a plus
Back to search results