Business Analyst for Derivatives Execution and Clearing business unit in APAC. Role will be 50% improving current infrastructure (i.e. regulatory changes, BAU) and 50% new projects (i.e. adding new features, additional markets etc.). you will be required to have in-depth understanding of UBIX functionalities and ideally direct experience in the post trade listed derivatives industry.
You will be responsible to;
- Analyse and write specifications for all change requests
- Review Design Plans and all Change Requests, and raise any concern (if any) to ensure that the change request is properly and fully understood.
- Guarantee that target solution fully covers and supports request’s sponsors.
- Create and manage associated change and developments requests (tickets entire lifecycle).
- For all Change Requests, manage the detailed analysis, and write detailed functional specifications taking into account technical features (database model, technical architecture guidelines, …) to be given to IT team (Tech lead / DEV / APS), or to be sent to the vendor for quotation. Guarantee as well the scheduling and implementation.
- Transform all Design Plans and Change Requests in an exhaustive list of technical / non-functional requirements in accordance with DEC IS norms & standards.
- Consult and involve Application / Technical Architect in order to validate consistency of the target solution and accordance with guidelines.
- Ensure Quality Assurance and usage of CMMi practices (coordination with AQF): practices related to change management lifecycle (Booster deliverables, Clarity usage …).
- Implement changes in relation with the Change Management and IT teams, or any other external team.
- Contribute to implementation cost definition, in coordination with the Process Design function and Development team.
- Communicate to Project Monitoring function about progress, issues, any event that could have an impact on the delivery process and planning (including changes of original scope or needs).
- Communicate to the Process Design function the details of enhancements related to any change request.
- Lead Project Committees on major on-going changes.
- Guarantee user testing phase: test plan definition and preparation (testing needs, test cases, testing environment parameters and scope), manage testing environments (every parameters except pure hardware pieces, deal with external providers including IPS, prepare and anticipate the needs), plan testing activities, execute and coordinate with all stakeholders (Ops, Client Service, Clients, Markets, Regulators, …), defect monitoring and management, UAT sign off (deliver formal assessment).
- Ensure the post go live support on all change requests.
- Contribute to functional Support level 2 (complex issues, BAU set up to be re-visited and changed, end user training and assistance on new projects, tickets from Ops / Client Service / Risk , …).
- External provider full release management (release preparation, installation, follow up with vendors, testing management, delivery preparation). Close follow up with Tech Lead and APS before and all along release cycle in order to guarantee consistency within the global production architecture.
- Autonomy and expertise on UBIX as core software package (trade feed, loader, market data integration and market file knowledge, autopilot, launch java component, Ops basic actions through UBIX, …) and current active perimeter running in production (list of markets and related set up).
- Technical specifications: focus on data translation, entry files/data list and business rules’ detailed definition so that there is no ambiguity or question regarding technical coding.
- Use and feed technical specifications templates defined by Tech Lead team for any internal “standardized” developments (EAI, web services, ‘requetor’, etc.).
- Follow up guidelines provided by Tech Lead / Architecture team (participation to the definition of the guidelines: rules related to backup, archiving, historical data, ICP, etc.).
- Experience in Post Trade Listed Derivatives industry
- Proven track record of delivering results on time
- Sound knowledge of the DEC business
- Minimum 3 years of experience on UBIX
- Organized – Display dedications and prioritise problems by considering the impact on the business; identifies quick-wins
- Analytical mind
- Communication skills – Communicates clearly to all internal stakeholders.