As an IT Business Analyst, you are responsible for:
- Working closely with architects, platform owners, to delivery successful solutions
- Understand impacts of changes, and managing process improvements
- Document system requirements, and align business requirements with users and SMEs for analysis
- Exposure with Cloud platforms (Symphony), Chatbots, Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
- Good understanding of asset classes and trade lifecycle
- Experience with data mapping and interconnecting various systems
As a Cyber Business Analyst, you are responsible for:
- Working closely with delivery teams and ensuring projects with policies and regulatory frameworks
- Manage assessments by Information Security, Compliance, Technology and Operational Risk.
- Resolve conflict between regulatory requirements and implementation
- CISSP is desired. Familiar with ISO 27001 and ISO 31000-2009
- Experience with Information Security Management and security assessments. Assessing the test results.
- Knowledge of global markets
- Experience with operational risk assessments and frameworks
To apply for these Business Analyst positions in Singapore, please send your CV to Su-May at Nicoll Curtin firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me if you have further questions regarding this role. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin.