A global investment banking client is looking to hire a Business Risk Manager for their Trust Division on a 1-year contract.
- Main point of contact for various risk topics within the business.
- Enhancing the existing control landscape, as well as timely and meaningful management risk reporting.
- Support in strategic risk initiatives, coordination of audit and regulatory activities including remediation work while partnering with the Second line of Defense (2LOD) as well as other stakeholders (such as regulators and audit).
- Assist in establishing standards, front office guidelines and training concepts to mitigate issues, increase effectiveness of controls through early identification and resolution of issues.
- Perform analyses and read-across on issues discovered through metrics, self-identified issues, incidents, regulatory and audit findings and represent the business in key initiatives.
- Lead specific projects and coordinate periodic risk-based client reviews.
- 5+ years of Risk experience gathered across either 1LoD (FLDS), 2LoD (Compliance) or 3LoD (Audit)
- Ability to take ownership of topics and work independently
- Flexibility and ability to set priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Excel proficiency