We are hiring for a C# Developer to work with our Engineering team to improve, enhance and build on our existing applications as well as to work on Greenfield projects.
The ideal candidate will be developing new functionalities, while maintaining the company’s existing codebase, and develop everything from POCs to production quality code so as to provide a wonderful user experience.
You will work on full stack development, from back-end server processes through to the User Interface, as well as SQL server database design and development.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years software engineering experience developing C# applications.
- 4+ years experience working on enterprise SQL server back-ends.
- Strong in Objected Oriented Programming concepts and patterns.
- Excellent testing and debugging skills.
Ideal candidate would also have experience with:
- Financial market knowledge
- Messaging architecture with ActiveMQ (or other enterprise messaging system).
- DevExpress for WinForms.
- Unit testing with NUnit.
- Proven experience working on clustering, distributed systems, scalability, caching, performance tuning).
- Familiar with ticketing systems