We are currently working with a leading security company based in Guildford, with a global presence. The client seeks a skilled C++ Engineer to work with cutting edge technology across their national security products.
As an experienced C++ Developer you’ll be joining an exciting Agile team that deals internationally with their customers, assisting with building out great new capabilities. The work is fast paced and challenging and you will have the opportunity to travel abroad to experience direct access to their deployed systems, meet end users and support staff.
- C++ Engineering across a Linux Environment.
- Agile Team Development experience.
- Real-time experience is desirable.
- Experience across Network Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, or DHCP).
- Python, Ruby, Puppet or Bash is desirable .
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Pension contributions
- Additional private medical insurance
- Additional income protection
- Additional life assurance
- Leisure travel insurance
- Ability to select/exchange holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Charitable giving
- Dental insurance
- ‘My Car’ – tax effective car leasing scheme