Change Manager, FM Change
This leading international bank is looking for a Change Manager for their Financial Markets Chief Operating Office (FM COO). The Change team looks after the Financial Markets (FM) business change portfolio end-to-end, ensuring successful delivery of benefits to the business and alignment with the overall strategy. They are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a lead for ‘New Ways of Working’ (NWOW), which is the agile transformation for the business, and other key strategic business initiatives. This is a dynamic role which can shift between Change Manager / Product Owner / Scrum Master / Business Analyst, depending on the circumstances.
- Responsible for maturing FM business’s transition to NWOW by supporting Business Heads, Function Heads and relevant COOs in their roles. This includes coaching their teams on New (Agile) Ways of Working and support the decision-making process by providing good quality & timely information on backlogs and resource capacity.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to prepare for high-profile quarterly and monthly business performance reviews: designing the agenda, overseeing the creation of materials, ensuring key discussion points are well prepared to ensure decisions can be made efficiently.
- Deliver New ways of working training and capability development, support A3/problem-solving Improvement habits - inspire, motivate and engage teams to build the habit of continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute a communications plan to engage and inform a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Support agile squads and teams to deliver change to the business, and facilitate alignment across functions or other business lines, as required. Identify and resolve any gaps as they arise to ensure that cross-functional squads are set up for success.
- Liaise with stakeholders and business support partners to resolve issues and solve problems; act as a point of escalation between delivery squads and senior stakeholders to ensure that impediments/blockers are resolved in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Technology, COO & Transformation portfolio teams to deliver key initiatives and MI that will facilitate improved and faster decision-making to meet FM ambitions. Define information needs that enable data driven decisions, ad hoc analysis and valuable insights.
- Support the implementation of NWOW governance standards across the FM portfolio.
- Foster a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and learning; train and coach client journey squads, and the global COO teams on New Ways of Working and champion the use of agile tools and methods.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders in Operations, Business, Technology and other support functions; partner where needed to support their transformation journey so that front-to-back stakeholders are aligned.
- Assist in the facilitation of the monthly FM Innovation Forum including preparation of agenda, meeting minutes, overseeing creation of required materials, updates on The Bridge page and other collaboration tools.
- Drive continuous Improvements and mindset shifts to become a high-performing, high-functioning team
- Planning and execution of FM’s quarterly and monthly business review and prioritisation meetings
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Provide feedback loop into Enterprise Change Management, Transformation Portfolio and Operation Risk teams for Improvements/ changes to the governance standards covering Change Risk management.
- Overseeing the training and coaching plans for the agile transformation
- Setting and delivering on transformation metrics, and collaborate within FM and the bank-wide network to advance FM NWOW maturity
- Work with multiple business partners including Business Heads, Operations, Technology, Functions and Regions.
- At least 5 years of experience in Change Management
- Experience working in a fast paced, demanding environment and have proven track record in successfully delivering change through agile project methodologies
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface with senior stakeholders across the organisation are required to be successful in this role