Chief Financial Officer
Our client, a tech startup, is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to be a member of the Executive Team. You will be a senior business partner to the CEO and rest of the global management team to lead the transformation that the business requires and the strategic growth plans.
You'll be taking the lead in identifying areas for improvement within the finance and people functions but not limited to system implementation, process improvement, building and coaching teams.
You'll also be playing a vital role in driving and guiding market GMs in order to improve financial metrics, tracking, and processes through all finance-related activities including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk and governance as well as negotiations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance, accounting and people team
- Work directly with the CEO on fundraising (debt and equity), investor relations, mergers and acquisitions, and on other major deals
- Responsible across all markets’ cash flow concerns, bank accounts and relationships, policies on all accounts payable and receivable, and internal control measures
- Accountable for financial analysis, business plans, KPIs, operational data (including, but not limited to, product line profitability, customer profitability, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring the risk and compliance management framework is embedded and operational across the organization
What our client is looking for:
- At least 8 years of experience, including 3 years in a Corporate Finance, Private Equity, or similar finance-related leadership role within a startup
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, finance and auditing processes and requirements
- Able to build and maintain positive, lasting relationships with investors, clients, and stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with experience in business insights
- Ability to see the bigger picture and paint an inspiring and clear picture of it
- Ability to define strategies, goals, organizations, hire, motivate, assess and manage
- Ability to process complexity and ambiguity
- Excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels and in different shapes according to the context