Client Account Managers work closely with Front Office, Compliance, Products, Client Implementation, Legal, Network Management and Operations to ensure client is on-boarded, operational queries are timely resolved and involved in day to day operational clearing, settlement and asset servicing processes. Client Account Managers will be reporting to Head of Local Clearing and Custody Operations or Head of Global Custody Operations depending on business line function.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast pace, growing environment and will be involved in project efficiency and process improvement work.
Key responsibility will revolve around handling both internal and external client queries, acting as a single point of contact for clients / fund managers who use the banks’ “global custody” and/or local clearing & settlement services.
Must-have characteristics for the role;
- Positive attitude and team player
- Highly motivated and strive for continuous improvement
- Enjoy working in a socially diverse environment
- Good understanding of securities trade lifecycle
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work in pressurized environment
- Highly structured and methodical in execution
- Clear articulate and concise verbal and written communications
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,strong time management skills
- Results driven with a strong commitment to completing tasks within deadlines
- Ability to understand and resolve or escalate issues quickly
- Comfortable dealing with senior individuals and management across functions
- Proven track record in client facing roles
- Ability to converse and write in Chinese will be an advantage in this role