Service Delivery & Efficiency
- Primary point of contact / escalation for external clients in terms of providing solutions, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
- Ensure the provision of the highest standards of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints in order to deliver best in class client service.
- Ensure incidents are managed and resolved in a timely manner. Actively engage with internal stakeholders and support functions to overcome obstacles in resolution of incidents while providing timely updates to client and internally on progress
- Maximize the work tool to gain efficiency in directing and resolving client queries along with incident escalation protocol.
- Proactive client engagement and regular “pulse checks” for premier clients through due diligence visits, service reviews, proactive communication of market news, deeper understanding of clients’ need end-to-end, questionnaires completion, RFP, etc.
Risk & Control
- Full awareness of the Bank’s risk management approach through 1st, 2nd, 3rd line of defense
- Thematic analysis and review of client issues and complains in order to identify root causes and remediation actions.
People Management (Team Leaders ONLY)
- Support the Country Head of Client Services to plan and control staffing, deployment, training, appraisals, and all other personnel matters relating to staff in the team.
- Encourage and foster a highly collaborative and supportive working environment where staff at all levels put the best interest of clients at the center of everything the team does.
- Effective performance management of all staff to ensure rewards are merit based and results driven.
- Execute team operating standards set out by the Country Head of Client Services as independent quality assurance within the team to ensure highest standards of service execution and related client communication.
- Ensuring participation of training modules by team members and track training completion.
- Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in Securities Services and facilitate transfer of best practice.
EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR:-
- Minimum of 3 years client services experience with 5 years experience in Transaction Banking proficient product / process knowledge within securities services.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Good Influencing and negotiating skills at senior levels.
- Strong communications (both written and spoken) skills
- Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure and beyond standard working hours
- Detailed orientated, team player, takes end to end ownership, drive for results to support/grow the business, sustain intensity & optimism while focusing on delivering excellent service to clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers and business partners
- Comfortable with direct client and business partners interaction, with proven client interaction abilities
- Must be client focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Able to work against competing priorities from various clients and manage sound delivery
- Core understanding of client requirements and how to deliver on banking solutions
- Acts in a way that improves the client experience and creates better service
- Works collaboratively with contacts through pragmatic approach to solutioning and problem solving where required
- Takes responsibility for providing support, advice and service
- Possess skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure servicing client requests are completed on time
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
In addition to the above, a Team Leader should also have the following skills:
- Proven track record of managing team to deliver high performance consistently overtime
- Exceptional skill, ability, experience and confidence to navigate the Bank and business partners to ensure escalated issues are mitigated / resolved with min onward escalation
- Set best practice examples for the rest of the team to follow
- Ability to present ideas and information effectively in group settings
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
- Minimum of 8 years client service experience and 5 years managing a team