Leading financial company in Dublin looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their team.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be an integral member of a dynamic team continuously innovating and improving capabilities to enable the acceleration of APS’s journey to the cloud. You will work on a wide variety of cloud native stacks and technologies, using ground-breaking architectures and services.
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
· Bachelors’ Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
· At least 3 years’ experience working in AWS
The Skills You Bring:
· Technical capability to learn and adjust to new technologies and cloud trends
· Strong Cloud (AWS) Engineering experience in Cloud Automation, DevOps or Full Stack Engineer role
· Experience with CI/CD practices and technologies (Jenkins, Pivotal Concourse, etc.)
· Experience automating and developing with Python and RESTful APIs
· Solid understanding of networking principles such as load balancing, routing, VPCs, SDNs
· Hands on experience with Kubernetes
· Experience working on Agile projects.
· Experience and understanding of large-scale applications in an enterprise scale environment
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Extremely motivated and self-directed.
· Previous cloud certifications - Amazon Web Services (AWS) desired
The Value You Deliver:
· Participate in formal reviews of application designs, business and functional requirements.
· Capable of working independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions.
· Ability to escalate technical and functional issues in an effective manner and efficiently resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the customer.