Communication Specialist required to execute the comms component of the Change Management Strategy to support the implementation of large-scale Target Operating Model Program at Global Asset Management firm based in Singapore.
You will need strong written communication skills as well as experience with internal corporate communications in an asset management or financial services environment. Alternatively, you may have a background in PR agencies specialising in asset management clients.
Communication Specific Activities:
- Execute a change communication plan that supports the articulation and delivery of the program and the roll-out of each of the target operating model Releases.
- Ensure consistent and compelling communication of key change communication messages to all impacted audiences (leaders, employees and stakeholders)
- Develop and circulate clear key change messages that are appropriate for the targeted purpose and audience
- Theme and package communications in a way that drives adoption and sustainability for change
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the communication (via change readiness) to obtain relevant and timely feedback and fine tune the messaging accordingly
- Refresh the communication plan in line with the program releases and key milestones.
- Work as part of the Change Management Team to execute the communication component of the Change Management Strategy to support the implementation of the Program.
- Provide communication support at both the Program and Release level to ensure that key stakeholders and impacted audiences are engaged and well prepared for the changes that the program will bring.
- Working closely with the HR Team on the development of specific communication content to support a workforce transition strategy including specific messaging for leaders.
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Communication Director to leverage the corporate communication events and specifically on the development of Program Sponsor messaging.
Program communication framework:
- Develop and maintain Program communication tools, templates and processes and materials for use by Program/Change Managers and project teams with impacted employees and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain the program presence on the internal Intranet and Confluence project site.
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure that they remain engaged, have the appropriate level of understanding of the overall strategic importance and are committed to its success.
- Identification of influential and challenging stakeholder groups developing targeted communication strategies to ensure acceptance.