As a Computer Vision Specialist, you will be responsible for cutting-edge technology in the Computer Vision field for instance, Deep Learning based object detection and recognition to deliver projects.
You should have a great understanding of Computer Vision algorithms and tools and be able to master at least one programming language (Python or C++).
- Proven practical experience with relevant topics in Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- PHD is strongly preferred
- Good knowledge of Python or C++
- Good knowledge on Linux, OpenCV and relevant Computer Vision libraries
- Experience across Real-time Computer Vision Techniques
- Experience with one of the following deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, or Caffe2, etc.
- Experience with deep learning; Image Classification/object detection/semantic segmentation, Object recognition and scene understanding, Human activity recognition.