Computer Vision Scientist wanted for a prestigious company based in London for an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to last 12 months +.
The Computer Vision Scientist will be responsible for the use of cutting edge technology in the computer vision area. for instance, deep learning object recognition to deliver projects. The Computer Vision Scientist will have a great understanding of computer vision, algorithms and tools and will also be able to master at least one programming language.
The essential skills for the Computer Vision Scientist will include:
- Good knowledge of Python and C++
- Experience deep learning frameworks – either Tensor Flow, Keras, PyTorch or Caffe2
- Machine learning experience
- PhD in a relevant field is strongly preferred
- Ability to write clean production level code
- Good understanding of Linux
Desirable skills for the for the Computer Vision Scientist would include
- Recurrent Neural Nets/LSTMs experience
- background in optimisation/numerical linear algebra
Interviews are being lined up from 20th February. To apply, please send a CV.
Computer Vision Scientist / Computer Vision Engineer / Computer Vision Researcher / Machine Learning / Python / C++ / Tensor Flow / Keras / PyTorch