Credit Risk Business Analyst
On behalf of our global banking client we are looking for a Credit Risk Business Analyst to begin a 10 month contract in Zurich as soon as possible. Take a look at the requirements below and click apply if this sounds like the job for you!
- Represent CRM IWM in the group wide project, ensure that CRM IWM requirements are met and CRM IWM deliverables successfully delivered
- Design of the E2E BAU US & Swiss Banking GAAP impairment business process from a CRM IWM perspective coordinating with several SMEs covering several lending products and locations
- Identify best practice and lessons learned from FAS 5 and IFRS 9 to help deliver a streamlined and efficient business process
- Work closely with relevant CRM IWM SMEs to understand any local (regulatory) requirements and to ensure these are addressed in the overall Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and in the E2E business process
- Identify risk attributes and data fields including sourcing with target to minimize manual CRM IWM tasks
- Design, coordinate and get involved in UAT and parallel run testing activities
- Support drafting of new / updated procedures & manuals from a CRM IWM perspective
- Support transition into BAU covering resourcing discussion, documentation and training.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate risks and issues impacting project delivery from a CRM IWM angle
- Provide updates to key stakeholders in CRM IWM, including senior management
- Other ad hoc tasks as appropriate.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in regulatory change / impairment projects (IFRS 9, US GAAP) within a large bank
- Excellent understanding of credit risk from a reporting and workflow perspective (proficient understanding of front to back systems, data, processes and current regulatory requirements for credit risk functions in an international setting)
- Experience in designing operating models, processes and control functions
- Must be able to communicate business concepts and proposals in English (both written and verbal) in a clear and concise manner both on operational and senior stakeholder level
- Strong data analysis, gap analysis, and data validation skills
- Reliable, analytical and flexible personality with a structured and analytical approach
- Pragmatic, “can-do” attitude and ability to work independently under tight timelines
- Solution oriented and self-motivated, with ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks
- Good planning and organizational skills.
Due to a high volume of interest for this role, only candidates suitable for the role will be contacted. If you have not been contacted about this role within three days of applying you profile has not been successful. Please feel free to apply to other roles on the Nicoll Curtin website.