Credit Risk Tester
My Client is a Global Bank in need of an experienced Credit Risk Tester who could start at the latest in May 2019. For this job located in Zurich you will be part of the Credit Risk Management International Wealth Management (CRM IWM) team and would be part of a large impairment program where you would mainly be responsible for the testing of new models.
- Design test scenarios / test cases, involvement in any Functional, UAT and parallel run testing activities, production of detailed test analysis.
- Identify risk attributes and data fields including sourcing with target to minimize manual CRM IWM tasks.
- Support drafting of new procedures & manuals from a CRM IWM perspective.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate risks and issues impacting project delivery from a CRM IWM angle.
- Support the overall project delivery to ensure all requirements are addressed.
- Provide updates to project management.
Essential Experience/Skills required for this job:
- 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis, ideally within a Bank
- Strong testing skills within impairment projects (IFRS 9, US GAAP)
- Work experience or excellent understanding of credit risk
- Experience and understanding of IFRS9 or US GAAP or Swiss GAAP solution, data structure, data dictionary, build E2E test scenarios and perform the tests
- Strong data analysis, gap analysis, and data validation skills
- Strong knowledge of banking book data structures and concepts
- Excellent communications skills in English
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you just click apply or send me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that all applicants are welcome but only the most relevant for the role will be considered and contacted.